Search for latest data using Google Search tools
Latest information on any topic holds high importance toward ensuring quality content; hence efforts must be made to look out for more recent data. A simple trick to help you out in this regard is to use ‘Search tools’ on Google. Here is a step by step illustration to specify its use.
- Type a keyword, say ‘market automation’ on Google search bar and click search. The result you will get may or may not be latest.
- On the result page, look for ‘Search tools’ just below the search bar, on the top right and click it.
- Next, click Any Time, the second option from left.
- Choose a preferred time from past hour to past year, or set your own custom range.
- This will give you relevant results as per your specified time. For instance, if you click past week, it will fetch all the results indexed by the crawlers within 7 days.
Alongside, you can use also other set a specific location under Search tools for refined search.