Increase search results per page
You can also increase the number of search results on your Google search page, by following the below steps:
- Type a keyword, say my name, ‘Mohammad Atif’, and click search. You will get around 10-11 links as a result.
- In the same result page, click the gear icon on the right side and then click Search settings.
- Look for Google Instant Predictions and check Never show instant results.
- Next, look for Results Per Page just below and move the tab to 100 and click Save.
- Now go back to Google and search my name again. Hope you get a long list of results corresponding to ‘Mohammad Atif’ this time (around 100 results per page). Hope you find me as well.